Server room conversion into a conference room.
- Date: December 2021
- Client: TTT Studios
- Project Type: Commercial Tenant Improvement
About this Project
TTT Studios moved the majority of the network to the cloud and was left with an unused server room that they repurposed into a beautiful conference room. Some of the new features included:
- New electrical outlets installed into the floor for table and TV power.
- New carpet to match the rest of the office.
- New storage and cabinetry across the north wall.
- Drop ceiling over the existing concrete to facilitate new pot lighting, central table lighting and HVAC vent extensions.
- Large powered blind, recessed behind the new drop ceiling.
- New baseboards and paint.
150 Athletes Way
Splitting time between Hong Kong and Vancouver ended up being full-time during Covid so this owner decided to make Vancouver feel like home.
688 Citadel Parade
Downtown Vancouver unit customer wanted a lighter color for their flooring as well as replacing the baseboards in the apartment. We were able to help with any extra work they wanted done.
2430 Point Grey Rd
In the heart of Kitsilano this 20 years old building needed some care. After installing new doors, new light fixtures, and smart pot lights the whole room just feels cozy.