Major Tom Conference room
Renovated conference room to facilitate meetings up to 16 people.
- Date: November 2018
- Client: Major Tom Ad Agency
- Project Type: Conference Room TI
About this Project
Major Tom’s conference room was due for an update. It had old carpet, old drywall over the beautiful existing stonework, and an outdated electrical system ill-suited for modern meetings. KeyPlus helped them plan and renovate their new conference room to include some of the following new features:
- New electrical outlets installed into the floor for table and TV power.
- Tear out old drywall and framing to reveal existing stone work.
- Sandblasted stonework.
- Frame out small closet for power, TV mount and cabinet.
- Custom TV mount across open closet.
- New carpet to match the rest of the office.
- New lighting installed, surface mount.
- Power supplied to courtyard for exterior lighting.
- New baseboards and paint.
Converted an old server room into a beautiful conference room.
688 Citadel Parade
Downtown Vancouver unit customer wanted a lighter color for their flooring as well as replacing the baseboards in the apartment. We were able to help with any extra work they wanted done.
2430 Point Grey Rd
In the heart of Kitsilano this 20 years old building needed some care. After installing new doors, new light fixtures, and smart pot lights the whole room just feels cozy.