2430 Point Grey Rd
Old house in the heart of Kits definitely needed a touch up and some privacy. French doors were installed, new drywall to cover old wooden panels on walls and added 9 pot lights.
- Date: Dec 2020
- Client: Private Client
- Project Type: French doors, light fixture, pot lights and drywall.
About this Project
Customer wanted to install doors on all points of access to the living room and make the same more comfy with some new lighting and no textured walls.
- Fan ceiling light replace for modern light fixture.
- Doors were cut installed.
- Jamb and door hardware installed.
- Textured wall panels removed and surface prepared for new drywall.
- Drywall installed , primed and painted.
- All mouldings and baseboards were re-installed and sanded and painted.
- Pot light wiring done in a 3×3 pattern .
- Smart light switch installed and hub programmed.
- Fixed all doors throughout the unit..
- Fixed clogged kitchen sink.
Space was not being used efficiently and did not look good or organized
Original old fan light .
Directional light fixture installed.
More textured walls and very poor lighting.
Jamb and doors installed.
Installing and testing pot lights.
Pot lights and drywall finished.
Customer wanted to replace the privacy doors and have this instead. Job done!
Smart switch installed and programmed.
150 Athletes Way
Splitting time between Hong Kong and Vancouver ended up being full-time during Covid so this owner decided to make Vancouver feel like home.
688 Citadel Parade
Downtown Vancouver unit customer wanted a lighter color for their flooring as well as replacing the baseboards in the apartment. We were able to help with any extra work they wanted done.
2857 Crestlynn Drive
This new build in North Van recently got a small upgrade which made such a big change to its appareance and client really enjoys the feeling out in their backyard